Western Washington Medical Group is vaccinating our patients and community!
Washington State is currently in Phase 1B-1 for Covid-19 vaccinations, which includes:
- All people older than 65, and
- All people older than 50 who live in multigenerational households.
- We are still prioritizing Phase 1A healthcare workers
- Pre-kindergarten through 12th grade educators and school staff
- Child care workers, which includes:
- Licensed family home child care providers, and the family members living in their home.
- License-exempt family, friends, and neighbor providers that accept Working Connections Child Care subsidy. These in-home providers can serve up to 6 children.
- ECEAP, Washington’s state-funded preschool providers. This is similar to the national Head Start program, which is named in the directive.
- License-exempt school-age and youth development providers who have been providing care to school-age children since the pandemic began and schools were closed. As schools moved to online and hybrid models, these programs have continued to provide child care for school-age children.
WWMG is working diligently to vaccinate our community and we are opening up our schedules to provide vaccine access for those that qualify. If you qualify, please click the link below to schedule your vaccine appointment.
Our Covid Vaccine Site is open Monday-Friday at our Snohomish location (629 Ave D, Ste. 1 Snohomish, WA 98290)
Please Do not go into Snohomish Family Medicine, we are on the opposite side of the building on the lower level.
More about the Covid -19 Vaccines:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Vaccine Manufacturer Fact Sheets – Moderna and Pfizer (We are currently supplied with Moderna)
- Frequently asked questions about the Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Review our consent form prior to your appointment, and if you answer “yes” to any of the questions, please seek counsel with your health care provider prior to your Covid-19 vaccination.
Our Covid-19 Vaccine schedules fill quickly. Please check back as spots may open. We are working with the State to expand our inventory to be able to vaccinate more of our patients and our community.
Thank you for understanding.