Primary Care for the Whole Family
The providers and staff at Grove Street Family Clinic have proudly served patients from Marysville and the surrounding communities for over 14 years. Our team’s friendly “from the heart” approach and genuine desire to help others are what keep us showing up each and every day.
Our Family Practice Nurse Practitioners can see and treat every member of your family, creating opportunities to develop personal and lasting healthcare relationships.
Telehealth is now an option! When possible we are encouraging our patients to sign up for e-visits. Learn more >
- General medical care for all ages including infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- Well exams/physicals for men and women
- Management for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and heart disease
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Diagnostic testing such as COVID, flu, strep, urine dip for bladder infections
- Perform procedures such as suturing, cryotherapy and skin biopsy
- DOT/CDL exams for established patients
- Dive physicals
- Sports physicals
- STD screening
- Work-related injury care
- Food intolerance & food sensitivity testing
Grove Street Clinic will provide for all of your health care needs in the safest way. During this time of uncertainty, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to provide the best care possible. Please take precautions. Wash your hands regularly; stay at home and away from large groups of people; and cover your cough. We care about you and our community and want to keep everyone safe.
What is an ARNP?
An Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is a registered nurse who has advanced education and clinical training in a health care specialty area such as pediatrics, family practice, women’s health, or geriatrics. In the state of Washington, ARNP’s are independent practitioners that practice under their own license.
All ARNPs have passed a certification exam in their specialty area and are licensed to independently perform physical exams, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret tests, and provide health and wellness education.