Committed to the Best Possible Care in Everything We Do
From Primary Care to well child checks, obstetrics, care for chronic conditions, the unique needs of seniors and even home visits, our entire staff shares the same vision: to provide quality, compassionate care that respects the partnership between patient and provider. Our full-service clinic is open five days a week, and to best serve our patients, we partner with many different healthcare providers in both Skagit and Snohomish County, including Cascade Valley Hospital.
We See Patients for:
- Obstetric Care-Full-service Obstetric care with delivery services at Cascade Valley Hospital
- Geriatric Care-Routine office visits as well as home, adult family or skilled nursing visits as appropriate
- Well Child Exams-Ability to provide age-appropriate care for children ages birth through puberty
- Acute Problems-Providers ready to address any acute concerns presented
- Chronic Problems-Routine office visit management of chronic issues
- DOT Physicals-Yearly DOT exams provided by Lisa Biehl ARNP
- Annual Wellness Visits-Medicare covered wellness exams to help facilitate preventive care
- Routine Physicals-Regular History and Physical care to provide optimal well-being
We provide newborn to geriatric care and most things in-between. Common medical conditions seen in our clinic include diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression and more. Our office performs EKGs and spirometry. Lab draws are done with LabCorp in the same building.
We love to provide obstetrical care to patients, including both vaginal deliveries and Cesarean sections. Our nearby hospital, Cascade Valley Hospital, provides excellent facilities for family-centered pregnancies. We work with perinatology specialists at Swedish Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett as indicated for high-risk pregnancies.