Find a Provider
Ali Anissipour, DO
Spine surgeon Ali Anissipour, DO offers patients comprehensive spinal surgery using minimally invasive technology to provide the best care possible.
Dr. Anissipour is a fellowship-trained, Board Certified Orthopedic and Spine Surgeon at Western Washington Medical Group, practicing in Everett, Washington, since August 2015. He offers his patients the latest technology in comprehensive spine care. Dr. Anissipour earned his Bachelor in Science at the University of Washington. He earned his Medical Degree from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. He completed an orthopedic residency at Midwestern University in Chicago, Illinois, and his fellowship training in Spine Surgery at the University of Washington and Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Anissipour has received many honors, including a research award from the AO Spine Fellows Forum. He has many publications in orthopedic and spine journals and multiple ongoing research projects at Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Anissipour has written three textbook chapters in the field of spinal surgery and has presented his research at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery Annual Meeting. Dr. Anissipour is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the North American Spine Society and the American Osteopathic Association. Personally, Dr. Anissipour is a former five-time National and two-time Pan-American karate champion, having represented the United States in the World Karate Championships. He is married and has returned to the Northwest to share his knowledge and practice with patients and family.
- Spinal Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Western University of Health Sciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Pomona, CA
(Orthopedic Internship, Midwestern University—St. James Hospital, Olympia Fields, IL)
Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Midwestern University
- University of Chicago, Weiss Hospital—Adult Reconstruction
- Northwestern University Memorial Hospital—Hand and Upper Extremity
- John Stroger Cook County Hospital—Orthopedic Trauma
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children Chicago—Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Spine
- Advocate Christ Medical Center—Orthopedic Trauma, Foot & Ankle, Pediatrics, Spine
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital—Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, General
- St. James Hospital System—Trauma, Spine, General
Spinal Surgery Fellowship, University of Washington—Harborview Medical Center
(University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle Children’s Hospital)
Honors & Awards:
- 2000-2004 USA National +80 Kg Karate Champion and Team Member
- 2002, 2004 Pan-American Karate Champion, Kumite 80+ Kg
- 2000-2001 Gov. Gary Locke Student Athlete Education Scholarship
- 2011 Midwestern University Orthopedic Resident of the Year award
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- North American Spine Society
- Washington Osteopathic Medical Association
Karate, skiing, hiking, trekking, football and golf
Active—Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans.