Find a Provider
Bridget Noorishad, DNP, ARNP
As a Family Nurse Practitioner at Lake Serene Clinic, I provide holistic and patient-centered care for people of all ages and stages of life. I strive to empower my patients to make informed decisions about their health and well-being. I earned my Doctor of Nursing Practice from Seattle Pacific University and previously worked as a Registered Nurse in cardiology and surgical services. I have a keen interest in preventive care, women’s health, cardiology, and ADHD.
I believe in building trusting relationships with my patients and empowering them to make informed decisions about their health. As a Pacific Northwest native, I love the outdoors and enjoy spending time with my husband and two dogs, hiking, camping, reading, and cooking.
- Family Medicine
- Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner – Seattle Pacific University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Washington, Seattle
Licensures and Certifications:
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Washington State Board of Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Active—Accepting New Patients