Find a Provider
Eduardo A. Chua, MD
“My philosophy is that treating disease involves not just performing diagnostic tests and procedures, but also helping patients be more aware of their condition and more involved with their care. I strive to provide compassionate care complemented with endoscopic procedures when necessary. My ultimate goal is helping patients and improving their well-being.”
Dr. Chua joined WWMG in August 2015, and was previously working in Tacoma, Washington, before deciding to pursue additional training in advanced endoscopy at the University of New Mexico. In addition to general gastroenterology, Dr. Chua has a special interest in biliary and pancreatic disorders, Barrett’s esophagus ablation and endoscopic mucosal resection, as well as gastrointestinal cancer staging, fiducial placement and luminal stenting. Dr. Chua is married with two children, and they are all thrilled to be back in the Pacific Northwest to enjoy its people, food, activities and natural scenic beauty.
- Diplomate, Gastroenterology—American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine—American Board of Internal Medicine
College of Medicine, University of the Philippines—Doctor of Medicine
- Frankford Hospital-Torresdale Campus (now ARIA Health) Jefferson Health System—Chief Medical Resident
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network—Internship and Residency
- University of the Philippines, General Hospital—Clinical Internship in Medicine
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network—Gastroenterology Fellowship
- University of New Mexico – Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Tagalog (Filipino)
Dr. Chua enjoys scuba diving, snowboarding, kiteboarding and hiking.
Active—Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans.