Find a Provider
Jamie Litvack, MD, MS, FARS
Dr. Litvack provides comprehensive ear, nose, and throat care. In addition, she provides advanced care for diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses. She is passionate about providing high quality, personalized care.
When she is not working, she loves to take advantage of living in the PNW and enjoys hiking and biking with her husband, three kids and retriever.
Nose/sinus disorders, pediatric otolaryngology, head and neck tumors including thyroid/parathyroid disease, ear and hearing disorders
American Board of Otolaryngology
Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Harvard Medical School – clinical fellowship in Rhinology & Skull Base Surgery
Oregon Health & Science University – Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery & NIH research fellowship
Dr. Litvack is a board-certified otolaryngologist and fellowship-trained rhinologist and sinus surgeon with over a decade of clinical experience. She has published extensively on quality of life outcomes after endoscopic sinus surgery.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, past chair of the Women in Otolargyngology section
- Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society – fellow
- American Medical Association
- Washington State University – Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine – lead for surgical subspecialties
Active—Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans