Lisa Kennedy MSEd, LMHC | Providers
Lisa Kennedy, MSEd, LMHC
I work with people of all ages who are struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, relationship and family issues, or issues related to identity. Using a client-centered approach that can include talk therapy, art therapy, play therapy, family therapy, and mindfulness practices, I help people to accomplish their mental health goals. I specialize in work with children and adolescents and will collaborate with caregivers, schools, and other medical providers as part of treatment. I’m committed to compassionately engaging individuals who identify as LGBTQ and other non-conforming identities.
Mental Health Counseling
Degrees & Certifications:
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Smith College School for Social Work, 2016 completed all coursework, MSW (2018)
- Bank Street College of Education, 2004, MSEd
- Naropa University, 1996, BA
Adults, adolescents and children; psychotherapy for depression, anxiety, trauma; treatment orientations including CBT and TF-CBT, Attachment-based, Motivational Interviewing, Psychodynamic, Trauma Focused
- National Association of Social Workers
- Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work
- Northwest Alliance for Psychoanalytic Study
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
Active—Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans.