Find a Provider
Phillip Shaw, DPM, FACFAS, DABPS
Specialties::Podiatry, Surgery Center
My goal is to keep my patients moving, as fast, far and comfortably as their bodies allow. As an avid long distance runner, I bring a personal emphasis on lifelong activity to my clinical and surgical decision-making. Healthy foot function is essential, yet frequently forgotten. Partnering with my patients, I aim to educate, treat, and inspire them to heal quickly and get back on their feet.
From Everett originally, I am happy to practice in my home community. I bring advanced training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery, sports medicine, and diabetic care. I have a strong interest in foot and ankle sports medicine, especially running-related pathology. I can frequently be found running the trails of the North Cascades and Puget Sound, and exploring favorite places with my wife and son.
- Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- California College of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University, Oakland, CA
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara, Santa Clara, CA
- Virginia Mason Foot and Ankle Sports Medicine Fellowship, Seattle, WA
- Sports Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association
Active – Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans.