Find a Provider
Sanjeev Garhwal, MD
- Cardiology, Electrophysiology—American Board of Internal Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine, NY, NY
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Washington University, Division of Cardiology, St. Louis, MO
Invasive and noninvasive treatment of arrhythmia, including electrophysiology study and ablation, implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, cardiac resynchronization therapy and lead extractions.
We perform almost all catheter ablations without using fluoroscopy or harmful X-rays and achieve better safety and outcomes in comparison to traditional methods.
For most of our pacemaker and defibrillator implants, we are able to achieve “conduction system pacing”, a new method, which utilizes the existing electrical system of the heart, improves survival, and significantly lowers the risk of heart failure.
- Spanish (conversational)
- American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
Active—Accepting New Patients
We accept most insurance plans.