Visit one of our centers:
All of our walk-in clinics provide walk-in and full primary care for patients of all ages. Our services include:
- Injury & Illness Care
- Primary & Urgent Care
- Sports & D.O.T. Physicals
- On-Site X-Ray & Laboratory
- Allergies & Asthma
- Coughs & Colds
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throats & Ear Aches
- Bronchitis & Respiratory Infections
- Eye Irritations & Infections
- Fevers & Flu-like Symptoms
- Upset Stomach, Vomiting & Diarrhea
- Insect Bites
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures
- First & Second-Degree Burns
- Minor Cuts, Lacerations, Scrapes & Bruises
- Skin Rashes
- Urinary & Vaginal Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Back Pain
- Migraine Headache
- X-rays & Basic Laboratory Services
- School, Sports & Camp Physicals
- Occupational Injury Services
Walk-In Clinic: at Lake Serene Clinic in Lynnwood, WA
Now offering “Call-Ahead” for walk-in patients.
The Lake Serene Clinic has been providing full-service family care in a comfortable and convenient facility since 1990.
Now offering free Wi-Fi in the waiting room.
Walk-In Clinic: at Whitehorse Family Medicine in Arlington, WA
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm
Whitehorse Family Medicine offers the full spectrum of family medical care; our Walk-In-Clinic is here for those times when you need to be seen by a medical provider promptly but are not experiencing a life-threatening emergency.