Over 100 multi-specialty healthcare professionals in 25+ locations, dedicated to improving patient care through teamwork, caring, compassion and respect. We offer outstanding benefits and competitive salaries.
Our staff not only enjoys full benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, and collaboration.
We’re interested in learning more about you and appreciate your taking the time to apply online. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) – Everett Family Medicine – Full Time – Everett/Silver Lake, WA
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) – Marysville Family Medicine – Full Time – Marysville, WA
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) – Grove Street Family Clinic – Full Time – Marysville, WA
- Family Medicine Physician – Full Time – Arlington, WA
- Neuropsychologist – Full Time – Everett, WA
- Nephrologist – Full Time – Everett, WA
- Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Physician – Full-Time
Now Recruiting Specialty and Primary Care Providers
Please know that Western Washington Medical Group (WWMG) is always considering interested candidates. WWMG is an independent, provider owned and governed multispecialty medical group, consisting of roughly 100 providers (2/3 specialty practice, 1/3 Primary Care).
Being provider-owned and governed allows provider-driven patient care, flexibility, and autonomy.
Leadership opportunities are available for motivated physicians.
We are located 25 miles North of Seattle, in Everett Washington. Everett, is located on the Puget Sound, with quick access to the Cascades and Olympic Mountains to the east and west. The greater Seattle area is known for excellent arts and entertainment, a robust economy, and the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
If you are interested in joining our group in an already established care center, or would be interested in the autonomy of starting your own care center in our group, please send your resume to our COO: email@example.com.