Over 100 multi-specialty healthcare professionals in 25+ locations, dedicated to improving patient care through teamwork, caring, compassion and respect. We offer outstanding benefits and competitive salaries.
Please click on the job title for description and contact information.
Our staff not only enjoys full benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, and collaboration.
We’re interested in learning more about you and appreciate your taking the time to apply online. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristic. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Because we value the health and safety of our patients and our staff, we only hire those individuals who can prove that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Management/ Leadership Opportunities
- Marysville Family Medicine – Assistant Medical Office Manager – Full Time – Location: Marysville
Front Office Positions
(Patient Care Coordinator/ Patient Service Rep/ Scheduler/ etc)
- Marysville Family Medicine – Patient Service Representative – Full Time – Location: Marysville
- Patient Services Specialist – Location: Snohomish County
- Gastroenterology – Scheduler – Location: Everett
Medical Assistant Opportunities
- Everett Family Medicine – Certified Medical Assistant – Full Time – Location: Everett
- Snohomish Family Medicine – Certified Medical Assistant – Full Time – Location: Snohomish
- Whitehorse Family Medicine – Certified Medical Assistant – Full Time – Location: Arlington
- Nephrology – Certified Medical Assistant – Full Time – Location: Everett
- Float Medical Assistant – Full-time/ Part-time – All Locations: Snohomish County
Patient Financial Services (Billing Team)
Population Health Team
- no current openings
Gateway Surgery Center
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician – Location: Mount Vernon, WA
- Non-invasive Cardiologist – Location: Everett/Silver Lake
- Nephrologist – Location: Everett
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist – Location: Snohomish County
For providers, learn more about our Practice Opportunities >