COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations are once again increasing in Washington State.
Western Washington Medical Group is closely following the most up-to-date announcements and information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the CDC and local health officials. We are continuing to offer in-office and telehealth appointments. Our primary goal remains keeping you healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks are required in all WWMG primary care and specialty care locations
- A Telehealth option may be available for patient appointments
- Our primary care locations offer COVID-19 vaccinations and testing by appointment (same day appointments may be available). Snohomish Family Medicine will be offering the pediatric Moderna COVID vaccine for children ages 6 mos. – 5 years (by appointment only) starting on July 5, 2022.
We continue to take precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff by screening patients, cleaning the waiting room frequently, disinfecting exam rooms between patients, maintaining a no-visitor policy for patients, practicing social distancing in the waiting room, and requiring that you wear a face mask to enter our care centers. Our staff is required to be vaccinated or taking additional precautions with an approved exemption.
If you prefer a telehealth visit, all of our providers offer virtual visits. You’ll have a face-to-face video visit with your provider, receive evaluation and receive a prescription, if necessary, without leaving your home. You can request a virtual appointment by calling your provider.
COVID-19 Symptoms – If you have life-threatening symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, please call 911. If you are experiencing common symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, chills, cough, body aches, or new loss of taste or smell, please call your primary care provider for guidance.
COVID-19 Testing – testing is available in the community for those with or without symptoms. You can get tested before you travel or return to work, or just to know whether or not you have the virus. Fully vaccinated people should get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
COVID-19 Vaccine – anyone 6 months of age and older – including non-residents such as out-of-state college students and other visitors – are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage everyone eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. It is our best chance to bring an end to this pandemic.
If you have any questions or would like to request an in-person appointment or virtual visit, please fill out our online contact form and someone will get back to you shortly. Please do not use this form to schedule COVID vaccines.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit these websites:
- Snohomish County Health District – https://www.snohd.org/564/COVID-Vaccine-Info
- Washington State Department of Health – https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/