Western Washington Medical Group is pleased to offer a new health coaching program that is covered by Medicare.* The program is called RevUp and is designed to extend health care services in-between regular office visits.
Want to learn more? Click here for more information
The program includes:
A personalized health coach
- Health coaching is provided from a dedicated Care Team who follows the care plan created by your healthcare provider.
Home devices that automatically send vitals to your Care Team
- Devices may include: monitors for blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, weight, and oxygen levels and are selected for you by your healthcare provider.
- A 4G connected Hub is included with the devices, so internet or Wi-Fi is not needed.
An optional App that provides additional ways to connect to your Care Team.
- Ability to ask health questions anytime using a computer, smartphone, or over the phone.
- Privately track your important health information.
Additionally, your healthcare provider will review regular updates on your on-going care to help you stay connected between office visits.