Christina Nelson MSN, ARNP, FNP-C » Providers
Christina Nelson, MSN, ARNP, FNP-C
Specialties::Everett Family Medicine, Family Practice
“My nursing career is dedicated to caring for families in their various stages of life. As a Family Nurse Practitioner, I consider it an honor to come alongside my patients as an advocate, to help position them to take control of their health and live life to the fullest. I don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach but rather respect that each person is unique with their own breadth of valuable life experience that influences their health care decisions. I understand that health care is complex and can be overwhelming so I strive to provide compassionate, evidence based care in a comfortable setting with the goal to optimize health and prevent disease. I have a special interest in mental health, pediatrics and women’s health.
When I’m not at work, I enjoy exploring the outdoors with my family…fishing, boating, hiking and camping.My three boys keep me busy with soccer, taekwondo and biking. We love our furry family members too…Puff our miniature poodle and Hannah our Australian Shepherd.”
- Family Practice
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Board Certified
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Cincinnati
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Registered Nurse, Washington State University
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Minor in Spanish, Washington State University
- Now accepting new patients.
- We accept most insurance plans.