Makambo Tshionyi, MD
“I feel extremely fortunate in that neurology provides me an opportunity to genuinely hear my patients’ concerns and to provide them with expert care and genuine compassion.”
Prior to his work as a neurologist, Dr. Tshionyi, a Harvard Law School Graduate, was a practicing biotechnology attorney, helping to commercialize novel medical therapeutics.
Dr Tshionyi grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and greatly enjoys the outdoors, college football and creative writing.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- American Academy of Neurology, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
- We accept most insurance plans