Meghann Moore RD, CDE, MPH » Providers
Meghann Moore, RD, CDE, MPH
Specialties::Diabetes & Nutrition
I offer a personalized blend of education, resources and support as I partner with you towards your diabetes and nutrition goals. I’m honored to be chosen as part of your healthcare team.
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
Location training and type of degree:
- BS Food Science and Human Nutrition, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- MPH, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Washington State University Coordinated Undergraduate Option in General Dietetics, Madigan Army Hospital, Tacoma, WA
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
- Certificate of Adult Weight Management, Level 1
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Digestive disorders
- Sports nutrition
- Insulin pumps: Animas, Medtronic, Omnipod, Tandem
- Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM): Dexcom, Medtronic, Freestyle Libre
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Diabetes Association
- Washington Association of Diabetes Educators
Volunteer work, professional speaking, publications or contributions.
- The Right Diet For You. Diabetes Forecast, March 2016.
- The Sweet Stuff: 5 Must-Know Facts About Sweeteners. Diabetes Forecast, Jan/Feb 2016
- Nutrition Therapy for Diabetic Gastropathy. In: American Diabetes Association Guide to Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes (pp. 95-99). New York, NY: American Diabetes Association. 2012.
- Frequent contributor to Ask the Experts column in Diabetes Forecast magazine, 2013-present
- Professional Speaking
- ADA Diabetes Expo
I love to be outside! Running, cycling, hiking, and camping are my favorite ways to spend time outside of work. I also enjoy yoga, eating great food, watching movies and traveling.