Find a Provider
Meghann Moore, MPH, RDN, CDCES
- My approach is to listen, educate and empower patients to best manage their health and well-being. I aim to do this by partnering with patients to come up with a realistic and sustainable plan that allows them to be prepared to manage their health and prevent complications.
Specialty: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Location training and type of degree:
- Bachelor of Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Master of Public Health, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Washington State University Coordinated Undergraduate Option in General Dietetics, Madigan Army Hospital, Tacoma
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Certificate of Adult Weight Management, Level 1
- Diabetes (all types)
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian, vegan and plant-based nutrition
- Insulin pumps: Medtronic, Omnipod, Tandem
- Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM): Dexcom, Eversense, Libre, Medtronic
- Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND): Diabetes Care and Education Practice Group
- Washington Association of Diabetes Educators (WADE)
Professional speaking and publications
- The Right Diet For You. Diabetes Forecast, March 2016.
- The Sweet Stuff: 5 Must-Know Facts About Sweeteners. Diabetes Forecast, Jan/Feb 2016
- Nutrition Therapy for Diabetic Gastropathy. In: American Diabetes Association Guide to Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes (pp. 95-99). New York, NY: American Diabetes Association. 2012.
- Frequent contributor to Ask the Experts column in Diabetes Forecast magazine, 2013-present
- Professional Speaking
- WADE annual conference, 2019
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Expo
- I love to be active – running, cycling, yoga and hiking are my favorites. I am also passionate about traveling, adventuring and trying new experiences. Day to day I very much enjoy spending time with my family: laughing, eating and adventuring together.