Find a Provider
Mithun Neral, MD
Restoring your active lifestyle
Dr. Neral is a fellowship-trained Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon at the Western Washington Medical Group in Everett, Washington. He specializes in the full spectrum of care for the shoulder, hip, and knee. “My goal is to create an individual plan for each patient utilizing the most conservative treatments available. I will provide you with a clear understanding of your condition so we can work together to restore your function.”
Dr. Neral earned his B.S.E in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Michigan. He attended medical school at the University of Pittsburgh and went on to complete the rigorous orthopedic surgery residency at Case Western Reserve University where he was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society. He then pursued subspecialty fellowship training in sports medicine and shoulder surgery at the prestigious University of Michigan where he had the opportunity to care for NCAA, NFL, and NHL athletes.
Dr. Neral specializes in the operative and non-operative treatment of all shoulder, hip, and knee conditions, including preventative techniques, minimally-invasive joint preservation, rotator cuff repair, shoulder replacement, hip arthroscopy, hip replacement, and knee replacement. His practice also treats all sports injuries including ACL and meniscus tears of the knee, shoulder instability, and cartilage injuries.
Dr. Neral has authored numerous research publications and textbook chapters to advance the field of orthopedics and continues to innovate to bring the best care to his patients. He brings his experience treating high-level athletes to care for patients of all ages from adolescents to adults in Snohomish County.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopic, minimally-invasive surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Adolescent to senior adult
- Shoulder: rotator cuff, labrum, shoulder instability, arthritis, shoulder replacement
- Hip: femoroacetabular impingement, hip arthroscopy, labral tear, arthritis, hip replacement
- Knee: ACL/meniscus tears, cartilage injuries, arthritis, knee replacement
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- University of Michigan Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- In his free time Dr. Neral enjoys outdoor activities with his wife and daughter, especially hiking, fishing, and snowboarding.
- Active—Accepting New Patients
- We accept most insurance plans