Pamela Wireman PA-C » Providers
Pamela Wireman, PA-C
There’s something unique about Snohomish Family Medicine – it connects the small community values of compassion, service, and family centered care with the most current and contemporary medical advances. When meeting with the providers and patients here, I knew this was the right place for me.
I started working in 2008 with the Alaska Native population in the remote Aleutian Islands. There were exciting challenges living in the harsh winters and short summers, but I fell in love with family medicine and the ability to care for grandparents and grandchildren alike, as well being accepted into such a culturally rich community. It is a gift and a wonderful opportunity to treat patients as if they were my own family.
I have cultivated a passion for international service and have been fortunate to provide medical aid to underserved populations around the world.
I also continue to work as an assistant professor for a graduate physician assistant program. It’s an amazing realization to positively influence the next generation of medical providers and see them succeed.
Having recently relocated to the Pacific Northwest, all of my free time is devoted to exploring this outdoor paradise. If you have some great areas in mind of local places or hikes, I’d love to hear them next time you visit us at the clinic.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Kettering College of Medical Arts in Ohio
- Bachelor of Science in Health Professions with an emphasis on Physician Assistant Studies from Kettering College of Medical Arts in Ohio
- PA-C for Rural Anchorage Service Unit at Southcentral Foundation in Alaska
- Assistant Professor for Kettering College in Ohio
- PA-C and Vaccine Coordinator for Ninilchik Community Clinic in Alaska
- PA-C for Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association in Alaska