Steven Grant DO » Providers
Steven Grant, DO
Specialties::Everett Family Medicine, Family Practice
“I aim to take time with my patients. The correct diagnosis comes after careful listening, artful examination and comprehensive consideration of the unique aspects of each patient’s life. But medicine is much more than diagnosis! Everyone has a story to tell and it’s my privilege and responsibility to really listen.
Whether I am teaching, counseling, laughing or crying with a patient, I am humbled by the daily opportunity to impact another person in a meaningful way.
Since turning 50, I have developed a keen interest in getting more healthy. Strategies to get stronger, leaner, more energetic and less stressed have preoccupied my extracurricular time and I am excited to discuss these topics with my patients. Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle should be our goal at all times and reviewing this regularly with my patients is a priority for me.”
- Family Medicine
- Board Certification, American Board of Family Medicine
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Seattle Pacific University , Seattle, WA
- Residency – Family Medicine, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Now accepting new patients.
- We accept most insurance plans.