Terrell Harrington, RDN
Philosophy: I believe in a strong interpersonal approach to nutrition and health counseling that emphasizes the relationship between food and mind-body wellness. My goal is to meet people where they are and to empower them to better understand their physiology so they can live their best lives now.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Location training and type of degree:
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition & Foods, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
- Dietetic Internship, Baptist Health System, San Antonio, TX
- Diabetes Educator Level 1 Certification (AADE)
- Certificate of Training in Obesity Interventions for Adults (CDR)
- Diabetes (all types)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Weight Management
- Continuous Glucose Monitors (CGM): Dexcom, Libre
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
Personal interests: Since moving to the Pacific Northwest in 2016, my activities have expanded to include bicycle touring, trail running, backpacking, rock climbing and creating music. I also enjoy thoughtful conversation, time with family / friends and mindful living.
- Active – Accepting New Patients
- We accept most insurance plans.