Expert Cardiovascular Care
WWMG has been providing expert cardiovascular care to Puget Sound patients for over 35 years.
Our team consists of nine academically trained cardiologists as well as 3 advanced practice clinicians (APCs) specializing in clinical cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, vascular and endovascular medicine, cardiac and vascular imaging and congestive heart failure.
TeleHealth is now an option! When possible we are encouraging our patients to sign up for e-visits! Learn more.
Please check out this helpful guide to improve your TeleHealth experience – Patient Guide for Logging into Telemedicine
About Our Practice
At WWMG Cardiology, our mission has always been to put the needs of our patients first.
We focus on the unique health and lifestyle needs of each patient and build an individualized care plan to meet those needs. We also seek out and partner with some of the best healthcare providers in the region to ensure our patients have access to the broadest possible range of resources.
Languages we speak: Arabic, English, Hindi, Rajasthani, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Vietnamese
- Treadmill or pharmacologic cardiac stress testing with nuclear perfusion imaging
- Transthoracic and stress echocardiography with contrast enhancement
- Arterial ultrasound testing including carotid, subclavian, renal, mesenteric, and lower-extremity peripheral examinations
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening
- Ankle-brachial index testing with exercise
- Lower extremity venous ultrasound
- Pacemaker and cardiac device interrogation
- Ambulatory Cardiac Monitors including Zio Patches
- Coronary angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Peripheral vascular angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Structural heart interventions (including TAVR – transcatheter aortic valve replacement, Watchman device implantation for atrial fibrillation, closure of patent foramen ovale/atrial septal defect, balloon mitral valvuloplasty, and septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy)
- Temporary and permanent pacemakers
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (biventricular pacing for CHF)
- Permanent implantable defibrillators
- Invasive electrophysiologic (EP) study and arrhythmia ablations (including ablation for atrial fibrillation)
In November 2021, Western Washington Medical Group Cardiology announced a new partnership with Pulse Heart Institute.
Western Washington Medical Group and Pulse Heart Institute are both physician led groups, focused on providing high-quality care and achieving excellent patient outcomes. Patients are always at the center of what we do.
Pulse Heart Institute has built a state-wide cardiac care network that offers top of the line cardiovascular care. WWMG’s alignment with Pulse Heart Institute helps ensure ongoing access to local outpatient cardiology services and increases your access to other cardiac care resources.
WWMG and the Cardiology Care Center will remain local, independent, and physician owned. For more than 35 years we have provided comprehensive cardiology services, which includes performing cardiac procedures at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett. Our existing services, locations, and hours will remain the same. Additional services and facilities will come in the near future. Stay tuned!
Your provider, as well as our team members, will remain the same. Our Cardiac Imaging Center (CIC) at the Silver Lake Location will continue to function with the same team. As a result of this partnership, we have brand-new, state-of-the-art equipment; under the ownership of WWMG, operated in partnership with Pulse Heart Institute.
Your bills for care from a WWMG Cardiology provider will include both WWMG and Pulse Heart Institute logos. We will be working with your insurance company as a Pulse Heart Institute Provider. If you have any questions regarding our partnership with Pulse, please call us at 425-225-2700. We will be reaching out to the small number of patients who may be impacted and we will provide options and discuss the best path forward. Your cardiac health is our highest priority.