The WWMG Department of Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology) / Allergy / Audiology provides state-of-the-art medical and surgical care of the ears, nose, and throat, as well as an allergy testing and treatment program, comprehensive hearing evaluations, and a complete hearing aid dispensing program.
WWMG’s ENT, Allergy, Audiology & Hearing Center is a Readers’ Choice Award recipient from the Everett Herald.
Telehealth is now an option! When possible we are encouraging our patients to sign up for e-visits! Learn more.
- Welcome Letter
- Medical Questionnaire
- Audiology Questionnaire
- HIPAA Signature Page
- Cancellation Policy
About Our ENT Practice
Our highly trained Otolaryngologist has special expertise in managing complex problems pertaining to the head and neck region. We use the latest treatments and techniques, and are committed to providing the highest-quality medical/surgical care to patients of all ages. This includes problems involving:
Conditions of the ear
- Hearing loss, ear infections, ear drainage, disorders that affect balance, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), or pain in your ear
- Congenital disorders of the ear (disorders you were born with)
Conditions of the nose
- Congestion or nasal obstruction
- Recurrent sinusitis and nasal polyps
- Problems with sense of smell
- Nose bleeds
Conditions of the throat
- Problems with speech, singing, eating and swallowing
- Tonsillitis problems
ENT-related conditions of the head and neck
- ENT specialists are trained to manage diseases, tumors, trauma and deformities of the head, neck and face.
- ENT specialists can perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in these areas; they can also manage problems with the nerves in the head and neck that control sight, smelling, hearing and facial movements.
In addition, we treat:
- Sleep and snoring
- Voice disorders
- Hearing loss and balance disturbance
Read the article: When to Seek Medical Care for Sinus Issues
Our goal is to maximize the quality of life for every one of our patients who struggle with managing their allergies.
ALLERGY SHOT CALENDARS:
Allergy shots are available:
- Everett – Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays
- Marysville – Wednesdays
Learn more about Allergy here.
Our Audiologist provides complete hearing testing and hearing-aid dispensing in our Everett location for children and adults.
Learn more about Audiology here.
Learn more about Hearing Aids here.
- Read the article: Why Hearing Loss is Happening at Younger Ages
- Read the article: How Audiologists Can Help with Age-Related Hearing Loss