Skip to content
Before You Visit
Before Your Visit Initial Evaluation
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- Allow 60 minutes for your first appointment.
- Based on your diagnosis and referral, one of our physical or occupational therapists will examine your level of function, strength, range of motion.
- You and your therapist will create a plan of care to accomplish your therapy goals.
- Allow 30-60 minutes for subsequent therapy appointments.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to exercise without restriction.
- Based on your diagnosis, one of our occupational therapists will examine your level of function, strength and range of motion.
- Communication with your therapist is essential! Please take notice of how you are doing between appointments and provide feedback at your next appointment.