We have been providing expert cardiovascular care to Everett and Snohomish County residents for over 35 years. Our team consists of eight academically trained cardiologists as well as two mid-level providers specializing in clinical cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, vascular and endovascular medicine, cardiac and vascular imaging and congestive heart failure.
About Our Practice
At Western Washington Cardiology, our mission has always been to put the needs of our patients first.
We focus on the unique health and lifestyle needs of each patient, and build an individualized care plan to meet those needs. We also seek out and partner with some of the best healthcare providers in the region to ensure our patients have access to the broadest possible range of resources.
Languages we speak: English, Farsi, Hindi, Spanish, Telugu and Vietnamese
Our affiliation with UW Medicine significantly enhances the treatment options we are able to offer, including the clinical excellence and academic research expertise of UW Medical Center and the UW Medicine Regional Heart Center, and the quality, personalized, patient-centered care of Northwest Hospital & Medical Center. We also work in close association with Providence Regional Medical Center-Everett, an excellent facility for which we have provided cardiac services over many years.
Our board-certified cardiologists and expert ARNPs are members of Western Washington Medical Group. With more than 100 years’ combined experience, we have provided quality cardiac care to the north-end community for more than 35 years. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family. Our comprehensive array of consultative, invasive and interventional cardiovascular services includes the following:
Clinical Consultation Services:
- Coronary artery and valvular heart disease
- Congestive heart failure, pericardial disease and cardiomyopathies
- Carotid and peripheral vascular disease
- Arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders) management
- Pre-operative cardiovascular evaluation
- Hypertension and lipid (cholesterol) disorders
- Treadmill or pharmacologic cardiac stress testing with nuclear perfusion imaging
- Transthoracic and stress echocardiography with contrast enhancement
- Arterial ultrasound testing including carotid, subclavian, renal, mesenteric and lower-extremity peripheral examinations
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Ankle-brachial index testing with exercise
- Pacemaker and cardiac device interrogation
- Ambulatory Holter Monitor
- King of Hearts Monitor
- Coronary angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Peripheral vascular angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Temporary and permanent pacemakers
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (biventricular pacing for CHF)
- Permanent implantable defibrillators
- Invasive electrophysiologic (EP) study and arrhythmia ablations (including ablation for atrial fibrillation)
Western Washington Medical Group is an IAC accredited cardiology lab, providing Everett and Seattle with cardiology specialistsWe are pleased to announce that the UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital Vascular Ultrasound Lab located in the Cardiac Imaging Center at WWMG Cardiology’s Silver Lake location has been granted a three-year term of accreditation in Vascular Testing in the areas of Visceral Vascular Testing, Peripheral Arterial Testing and Extracranial Cerebrovascular Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
The echo lab, located in the Cardiac Imaging Center, is also ICAEL accredited, and the adjoining nuclear lab is ICANL accredited. Any patient who needs non-invasive studies (echo, vascular, stress testing) can be referred to our office.
WWMG would like to recognize and congratulate Dr. Mike Duong , who invested many hours of his time to facilitate this accreditation going smoothly, and the entire cardiac team for the hard work that made this significant achievement possible.