We have been providing expert cardiovascular care to Everett and Snohomish County residents for over 35 years. Our team consists of eight academically trained cardiologists as well as two mid-level providers specializing in clinical cardiology, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, vascular and endovascular medicine, cardiac and vascular imaging and congestive heart failure.
About Our Practice
At Western Washington Cardiology, our mission has always been to put the needs of our patients first.
We focus on the unique health and lifestyle needs of each patient, and build an individualized care plan to meet those needs. We also seek out and partner with some of the best healthcare providers in the region to ensure our patients have access to the broadest possible range of resources.
Languages we speak: English, Hindi, Spanish, Telugu and Vietnamese
As of July 1, 2016, WWMG Cardiology has become affiliated with Providence Health and Services, after ending its previous affiliation with Northwest Hospital and the larger UW Medicine health system.
WWMG’s eight cardiologists, as well as two mid-level providers specializing in general and subspecialty cardiology care, will continue to build on the group’s many years of excellent work in Snohomish County communities. Further, collaboration between WWMG Cardiology and Providence Medical Group Cardiology will bring together the best expertise of both groups to advance and strengthen heart and vascular care in our region.
Current WWMG Cardiology patients will see the same provider and receive services in the same space as before. You should see little changes to your insurance coverage as WWMG Cardiology under the partnership with Providence accepts the majority of the plans that we saw under Northwest Hospital. We do encourage you to check your insurance and the office to double check and ensure coverage under your current plan or network after the transition on July 1, 2016. Patients who receive care under the UW Medicine Accountable Care Network (Preferred Partnership or UMP Plus) will be out of network. If you have any questions about your cardiology care with WWMG, you can call 425-225-2700 for more information. You can read the letter sent to our patients here.
Our board-certified cardiologists and expert ARNPs are members of Western Washington Medical Group. With more than 100 years’ combined experience, we have provided quality cardiac care to the north-end community for more than 35 years. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family. Our comprehensive array of consultative, invasive and interventional cardiovascular services includes the following:
Clinical Consultation Services:
- Coronary artery and valvular heart disease
- Congestive heart failure, pericardial disease and cardiomyopathies
- Carotid and peripheral vascular disease
- Arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders) management
- Pre-operative cardiovascular evaluation
- Hypertension and lipid (cholesterol) disorders
- Treadmill or pharmacologic cardiac stress testing with nuclear perfusion imaging
- Transthoracic and stress echocardiography with contrast enhancement
- Arterial ultrasound testing including carotid, subclavian, renal, mesenteric and lower-extremity peripheral examinations
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Ankle-brachial index testing with exercise
- Pacemaker and cardiac device interrogation
- Ambulatory Holter Monitor
- King of Hearts Monitor
- Coronary angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Peripheral vascular angiography and interventions (angioplasty and stenting)
- Temporary and permanent pacemakers
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (biventricular pacing for CHF)
- Permanent implantable defibrillators
- Invasive electrophysiologic (EP) study and arrhythmia ablations (including ablation for atrial fibrillation)
Western Washington Medical Group is an accredited cardiology lab, providing the highest level of cardiovascular testing in Everett and Snohomish County. The Cardiac Imaging Center at WWMG Cardiology’s Silver Lake location has been granted full accreditation in Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiac Testing, and Peripheral Vascular Testing by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Any patient who needs non-invasive studies (echo, vascular, stress testing) can be referred to our office.