We strive to serve the Arlington community with excellent medical care in the compassionate style of Christ. We offer a wide variety of services, from routine well-care to acute illness and surgery.
We See Patients for:
- Obstetric Care-Full-service Obstetric care with delivery services at Cascade Valley Hospital
- Geriatric Care-Routine office visits as well as home, adult family or skilled nursing visits as appropriate
- Well Child Exams-Ability to provide age-appropriate care for children ages birth through puberty
- Acute Problems-Providers ready to address any acute concerns presented
- Chronic Problems-Routine office visit management of chronic issues
- DOT Physicals-Yearly DOT exams provided by Lisa Biehl ARNP
- Annual Wellness Visits-Medicare covered wellness exams to help facilitate preventive care
- Routine Physicals-Regular History and Physical care to provide optimal well-being
We provide newborn to geriatric care and most things in-between. Common medical conditions seen in our clinic include diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression and more. Our office performs EKGs and spirometry. Lab draws are done with LabCorp in the same building.
We love to provide obstetrical care to patients, including both vaginal deliveries and Cesarean sections. Our nearby hospital, Cascade Valley Hospital, provides excellent facilities for family-centered pregnancies. We work with perinatology specialists at Swedish Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Providence Regional Medical Center Everett as indicated for high-risk pregnancies.