WWMG’s Family Medicine providers are always there for you and your family. With this in mind, have you ever thought about why it is important to have a family provider? Why not just go to a walk-in clinic or the emergency room when you or someone in your family gets sick?
Here are some concrete reasons to see a family provider for all of your health concerns:
- Seeing your family provider ensures that you can treat a health problem before it gets serious.
- A family provider builds a relationship with you and your family. You will have more confidence in someone you see on a regular basis.
- Family providers will handle your family’s yearly physicals and colds, as well as all the bigger issues that need attending to.
- A family provider is a key source of information if something goes wrong with your health.
- If for some reason you need a specialist, your family provider can refer you to a trusted expert.
- The best thing about having a provider for your family is that he knows your medical history. He can call in prescriptions, give advice, and make recommendations for your care.
- Lastly, with a family provider you are placing your health (and your family’s health) in the hands of someone you know and trust.
Request an appointment today with a WWMG Family Medicine provider.